Step-by-Step Guide for Current Students
STEP 1: Application Form
- Application forms given to students by Form Teachers during Aug/Sep.
- Students to submit completed forms and required documents to Form Teachers.
- Admissions Office to check the submissions.
Go to Step 2 ▼
- Applicant to complete missing parts
- Resubmit to Admissions Office
STEP 2: Administration
- Admissions Office to update students’ data on records.
- Business Office to prepare Student Contracts.
- Student Contracts distributed by Form Teachers on last day of school.
STEP 3: Renewal & Payment
- Student/guardian to summit Student Contract/Student’s Pass Renewal for Returning Student (AO Form 050) and conditional letter (if any) to Admissions Office during the week after the last day of school.
- Student/guardian to sign Student Contract at Business Office and process school fees within the assigned time frame.
- Upon receipt of school fees, Admissions Office will
- Renew Student’s Pass and monitor status (if student appoints the school to apply STP on their behalf).
- Provide SOLAR + reference number to student/parent/guardian (if student wishes to apply Student’s Pass on their own).
- Cancel current Student’s Pass if necessary.
- Print social visit pass if Student’s Pass is cancelled.
- Print IPA letter if Student’s Pass is approved.
STEP 4: ICA Requirements (if applicable)
- Student to pay Banker’s Guarantee if required by ICA.
- Student to go for medical check-up if required by ICA, and submit to Admissions Office.
- Admissions Office to collate all required documents and make appointment for student to complete formalities at ICA.
STEP 5: Student’s Pass Collection
- Student to collect Student’s Pass at ICA.
- Student to give a copy of Student’s Pass to Admissions Office.