STEP 1: Document & Requirement Check
STEP 2: Apply Online
- Application for admission to SYAS must be made online.
- To complete the online registration process, you must have a valid credit card.
- Each application must be accompanied with the online submission of all required documents and a non-refundable online payment of application and placement test fees of S$650 (inclusive of GST).
- Once online application has been processed, required original documents are to be verified at SYAS Admissions Office before placement test.
- To apply, click here.
STEP 3: Placement Test, Pre-course Counselling & Interview
- SYAS Admissions Office will provide the printed application form that was submitted online. Check and sign on pre-printed application form.
- The placement test typically takes 3.5 hours for both English and Mathematics. Applicants are required to bring pens, pencils, colored pencils, calculator and mathematical set whenever necessary.
- Arrange to attend pre-course counselling and interview with the Admission Office. Students have to attend pre-course counselling and interview with their local guardian.
- Letter of Offer/Rejection Letter will be issued to the applicant via email. Return the signed Letter of Offer to the Admissions Office within 7 working days.
STEP 4: Student’s Pass Application
Applicants can appoint the school to apply for a Student’s Pass (STP) on their behalf or they can apply it on their own accord.
Option 1: For applicants who have appointed the school
- Make payment of ICA application fee to Business Office.
- School submits the STP application to ICA.
Option 2: For applicants who will apply on their own accord
- School issues SOLAR+ reference number to applicant/parent/guardian.
- Parent/guardian submits STP application via ICA website.
STEP 5: Student’s Contract & Payment
- After Student’s Pass has been approved by ICA, the school will contact guardian/parent to sign contract and make payment.
- Applicants and guardian/parent have to report to Admissions Office within seven working days.
- Collect booklist, class timetable, IPA letter, appointment letter and fulfil ICA requirements.
- For more information regarding payment of school fees and miscellaneous fees, refer here.