Please read through the Admissions Prerequisites thoroughly before online submission and payment. The Application Fee and Placement Test Fee are non-refundable
By accepting online submission to the School, it means that you have accepted all the terms and conditions and will abide by all rules and regulations of the school.
School Fee is based on the date of the approval of Student’s pass (IPA date) and not based on the date of the issuance of the Student’s Pass.
Applicants and guardians are required to attend the compulsory Pre-Course Counselling, Student Orientation and Interview.
STEP 1: Document & Requirement Check
STEP 2: Apply Online
- Application for admission to SYAS must be made online.
- To complete the online registration process, you must have a valid credit card.
- Each application must be accompanied with the online submission of all required documents and a non-refundable online payment of application and placement test fees of S$650 (inclusive of GST).
- Once online application has been processed, required original documents are to be verified at SYAS Admissions Office before placement test.
- To apply, click here.
STEP 3: Placement Test, Pre-course Counselling, Student Orientation & Interview
- SYAS Admissions Office will provide the printed application form that was submitted online. Check and sign on pre-printed application form.
- The placement test typically takes 3.5 hours for both English and Mathematics. Applicants are required to bring pens, pencils, colored pencils, calculator and mathematical set whenever necessary.
- Arrange to attend pre-course counselling and interview with the Admission Office. Students have to attend pre-course counselling and interview with their local guardian.
- Letter of Offer/Rejection Letter will be issued to the applicant via email. Return the signed Letter of Offer to the Admissions Office within 7 working days.
STEP 4: Student’s Pass Application
For applicants who have attended Pre-course Counselling, passed Placement Test and submitted their signed Letter of Offer.
Applicants can appoint the school to apply for a Student’s Pass (STP) on their behalf or they can apply it on their own accord.
Option 1: For applicants who have appointed the school
- Make payment of ICA application fee to Business Office.
- School submits the STP application to ICA.
Option 2: For applicants who will apply on their own accord
- School issues SOLAR+ reference number to applicant/parent/guardian.
- Parent/guardian submits STP application via ICA website.
STEP 5: Student’s Contract & Payment
- After Student’s Pass has been approved by ICA, the school will contact guardian/parent to sign contract and make payment.
- Applicants and guardian/parent have to report to Admissions Office within seven working days.
- Sign Student Contract and make payment of School Fees and Miscellaneous Fees (if any)
- Collect booklist, class timetable, IPA letter, appointment letter and fulfil ICA requirements.
- For more information regarding payment of school fees and miscellaneous fees, refer here.