Last Updated: 10 October 2019
For agents who are interested in working with us, our selection criteria is as follows:
- SYAS only engages companies, not individuals, in existence for at least two years and with operations in place to handle the entire student recruitment process.
- Agents with these companies must have a good track record, believe in education, and have a desire to help others by giving them the opportunity for a good education.
- Agents must be professional in his/her dealings with staff at Admissions Office and Business Office.
If you fit the bill, download the application form and return to us before 15th of March of that year and with the following supporting documents:
- Business registration documents (Note: We are looking for agents with at least 2 years’ experience in the student recruitment business).
- Proof of business outfit (tenancy agreements or any other documents that state the current address that you have provided in your application form).
- Reference letter from another Singapore EduTrust-certified school that the agent is working with.
- Student testimonies (if any).
- A letter highlighting why you want to work with us.
Attention application to Business Office, 299 Thomson Road Singapore 307652. Do note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified for an interview in April.
For existing agents,
- if you have a recent change in your contact number/e-mail address/postal address, please update your details using the Agent Contact Change Form
- if you have a new agent representative, please submit the application using Agent Representative Application Form to register your new agent representative
and send it to [email protected] to enable prompt communication between the school and yourself.
For all other matters, kindly write in to us at [email protected]