Last Updated: 13 February 2020
Students are invited to fill in the Feedback Form which serves as a medium for addressing their concerns and resolving grievances on academic, non-academic and student matters.
Procedure for dispute resolution:
STEP 1: Submit Feedback
Student/parent/guardian to feedback in written or verbal communication to Regulatory Affairs/IT Executive. Click here for Feedback Form.
STEP 2: Investigation
- Regulatory Affairs/IT Executive acknowledges receipt of feedback and that the school will investigate with a reply within 21 working days. Personal information will only be used and disclosed for addressing feedback.
- Regulatory Affairs/IT Executive to route feedback to the relevant Head of Department (HOD).
- HOD to investigate feedback.
- HOD to Communicate with student/parent/guardian.
Go to Step 3 ▼
Go to Step 4 ▼
STEP 3: Closure
- HOD/Principal Informs Regulatory Affairs/IT Executive that feedback is resolved.
- Admin Assistant (HR) to record feedback closure date, outcome and letter of closure in Feedback Management Record. Records are kept for 3 years, then destroyed at the end of the third year.
STEP 4: Principal Review
- Principal to review the case.
- Principal to resolve the case.
Go to Step 3 ▲
Go to Step 5 ▼