Last Updated: 28 September 2022
Students, parents, guardians or agents are required to prepare the following required documents in order to ensure a smooth registration process. Please scan all required documents prior to the online submission.
- For the purpose of authenticity verification, all original documents must be produced upon request.
- All documents that are non-English should be translated into English with notarised certification.
- If parents are holders of Employment/Dependant/Long Term Passes and/or are Permanent Residents (PR) and live with the child in Singapore, they can elect to be the child’s guardian.
- Application forms must be fully completed and signed, and all required documents must be submitted in one application. Incomplete submissions will not be accepted for registration.
1. Required Documents for online application:
- Applicant’s Passport
- Applicant’s Birth Certificate both original and English translated copies (Notarised Translation)
- Full 1-year result of the highest level completed both original and English translated copies (Notarised Translation)
- *Current passport-sized Photographs (colour, white background with a matt or semi-matt finish)
- A letter of certification, on school letter head, from the school where applicant has completed his/her most recent level of study in both original and English translated copies (Notarised Translation) (if required)
- Applicant’s Student’s Pass / Long Term Visit Pass / Dependant's Pass / PR documents (if applicable)
- HPB's verification of vaccination cerificate (Compulsory for Foreign-born children below aged 12 years old)
*Item 4: 2 copies of the original must be submitted during application verification
2. Required Documents during Application Verification:
- Guardian's Appointment and Declaration form (AO Form 054) (downloadable at Download Center) (if applicable)
- Guardian’s Singapore NRIC / Long Term Visit Pass / Dependant's Pass / Employment Pass / S-Pass
- Guardian's Passport (Required for all except Singapore citizen)
- Parents’ Passport OR Marriage Certificate / Divorce Certificate and custody papers (Notarised Translation)
- Parents’ Employment Pass / Dependant's Pass / Long Term Visit Pass / S-Pass/ PR documents (if applicable)
Before attending Pre-Course Counselling:
SYAS Admissions office will provide the printed application forms with particulars that you have submitted online. Check all information, read declaration and sign on printed application forms (FORM A & FORM B):
- Application for Entrance Test Form A – pages 1 and 3 (downloadable at Download Center)
- Application for Admission Form B – pages 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 (downloadable at Download Center)
Additional documents for ICA Application: (If you have appointed SYAS to submit ICA application on your behalf)
- Additional Documents for Visa-Required Countries (see list)
– Parents’ financial statements (Bank Statements/Fixed Deposit Accounts/Saving Accounts)
– Parents’ employment letters (letter should state date of commencement, designation and monthly salary) or Business Registration Certificate
- Additional Documents for Applicants whose Parent(s)/Step parent(s) are Singapore Citizens/Permanent Residents
– Both parents’ Marriage Certificate/Divorce Certificate and applicant’s Custody Paper
– Both parents’ highest educational certificates
– Both parents’ employment letters (letter should state date of commencement, designation and monthly salary) or Business Registration Certificate
– Both parents’ monthly CPF contribution statements for the past 12 months
Additional Documents for SDA:
- A copy of the applicant’s baptismal certificate / parent’s baptismal certificate / a letter from church pastor confirming that applicant / parents are baptised members of the SDA church.
- A letter from church pastor confirming that applicant / parent(s) are active members of the SDA church and have been baptised for more than one year.