Last Updated: 1 September 2022
Application to New Academic Year (Returning Students)
Dear Parent / Guardian,
The 2022 academic year is coming to an end and we look forward to another exciting year with your child/ward.
Please refer to the school letter given on 1 September 2022 for the detailed information and follow the instruction accordingly to register your child/ward for enrolment to the new academic year.
Submit the duly completed and signed Application Form (FORM C), 2 original copies of the student’s current photo (passport-sized) and upload the required documents (if applicable) via the google form*.
Please click HERE to submit the required documents.
*A Gmail Account is needed for you to access the google form.
Thank you and we look forward to your continuous support.
Enrolment to the next course level is not automatic. All returning students have to meet the Criteria for Promotion and Age Requirements in order to be eligible for admission to each level. Please refer to the Student Handbook (Examinations and Promotion Matters) for more details.
Parents, who do not have a valid pass (e.g. LTVP, DP, EP, IEO), are required to appoint a local guardian to act on their behalf in regard to all school matters concerning their child.
STP: Student's Pass | LTVP: Long Term Visit Pass | DP: Dependent's Pass | EP : Employment Pass | IEO: Immigration Exemption Order
STEP 1: Application for New Academic Year
- Parent/Guardian indicates their interest to continue their child's/ward's studies with us for the new academic year.
- Submits duly completed and signed Application for Admission Form for Returning Students with the required items for submission (where applicable).
- Please click HERE to submit the required documents.
- Book an appointment for contract signing during the preferential period
Mandatory Item(s) for submission
- 2 copies of recent passport-sized Photographs (colour, white background with a matt or semi-matt finish)
Required Item(s) for submission if updated/renewed
- STP / DP / LTVP / IEO or Re-entry Permit (SPR) or NRIC / Student Concession Card (Singapore Citizens only)
Student’s Passport (required for all except Singapore Citizens)
Parent/Guardian’s Valid Pass or NRIC (Singapore Citizens/SPR)
Parent/Guardian’s Passport (required for all except Singapore Citizens)
*Duly signed Guardian’s Appointment and Declaration Form (AO FORM 054)
*Compulsory if there is any change of Guardianship
STEP 2: Student Contract and Fees Payment
- Student Contract will be given on the last day of school together with the student’s result slip.
- Sign Student Contract and make payment of Course Fees and Miscellaneous Fees (if any) during the preferential period
- For more information regarding payment of course fees and miscellaneous fees, refer here.
STEP 3: ICA Application (applicable for all International Students)
Applicants can appoint the school to apply for a Student’s Pass (STP) or Letter of Consent (LOC) on their behalf or they can apply it on their own accord.
Option 1: For applicants who have appointed the school
- Provide additional documents as required by ICA. (Refer to document checklist for more information)
- Make payment of ICA application fee to Business Office.
- School submits the STP/LOC application to ICA.
Option 2: For applicants who will apply on their own accord
- School provides SOLAR+ reference number to applicant/parent/guardian via email.
- Parent/guardian submits STP/LOC application via ICA website.
STEP 4: Complete formalities with ICA (applicable for Students with approved STP)
Fulfil the requirements by ICA (if any, eg Terms and Conditions /Medical Check Up)
Book ICA appointment
Report to ICA for collection of STP (IPA letter, ICA appointment letter, etc)
STEP 5: Start school on the appointed date of commencement stated in the Student Contract
Student/Parent/Guardian submits a copy of new STP to the General Office on the first day of school.